Wednesday, August 7, 2013

ROCKSTAR Pack!

I love using these 8 pocket poly portfolios from Teacher Direct!  I've tried different things to use as a home communication binder, but these were a success so I am using them again! They are about $3.00 each. By the time you add all the pieces together for other binders it is about the same.  They held up all year! All the clip art is from KPM Doodles! I also have a pirate themed set with Clipart from KPM Doodles! I will add the labels I used, but label printing can be tricky so I am hoping it works out for the best! There are also some variations of what I have. Have a great year and stay organized! 

Student name label

Notes and Money Pocket and Whole Brain Teaching Behavior Pocket

I put a monthly calendar in here and will be using the WBT behavior system this year.
Student and Parent Resources and Book Pocket
 I put reading strategies and other resources in the resource pocket and the book pocket is for the reading log and guided reading book.
Homework and Word Wall Pocket

Take Home Pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment